Customized solutions to transform your applications to keep up with today’s dynamic business environment. There are several businesses still using mainframe applications that were developed more than a decade ago. The new-age business environment can make them expensive to maintain. With the economic dynamics shifting quickly, companies are investing heavily in digital technologies. Businesses expect the digital transformation to improve customer experience, and at the same time, make way for faster, cost efficient and robust operations. Today’s round-the-clock business environment permits no chances of application failures or unexpected downtime.
We work with businesses to understand their requirements and deliver customized solutions that maximize application availability, agility and predictableness. Our application modernization services have helped several worldwide businesses lower costs, less risk, increase ROI, and respond quickly to newer market opportunities.
Our applications team follows assume complete responsibility for analysis, design, implementation, testing and integration of systems. Our end-to-end services eliminate factors that bring down the quality of the application structure, code and efficiency. We also eliminate unusable code that accumulates due to lack of periodic optimization.
The TSI team comes with extensive experience in handling large application modernization engagements. Our applications modernization services maintenance solutions drive productivity and value, helping businesses build adaptable platforms for the new mobile business environment.
• Proven solution frameworks and processes
• Automation tools
• Capability to build or enhance the tools for customer specific purposes.
• Due assessment conducted while selecting the technology best suited for the business.
• Roadmap and milestones definition.
• Iterative roll-out to minimize the volume and impact of change.
• Stakeholder management with regular communication and end-user training.
• Stringent program management and compliance to governance practices.
• Understanding the data structure and data quality in case of data migration